Pages

Wednesday 30 April 2014

The Etude House - Bubble Hair Coloring

I've interested to dye my hair since I was a high school student but mom didn't allow me until right now and I decided to dye it although my mom didn't allow me hahaha
I'm such not an obedient child, right?

My consideration to dye my hair because black hair makes my skin looks darker. It is my first time dye my hair and I use The Etude House, Bubble Hair Coloring #5 Sweet Orange. My sis said that my hair is too black and it is my first time dye my hair so I should use the bright color or it won't look any change on my hair color.





All side of the packaging are written in Hangul (Korean language) so I didn't understand a bit but the SA of the Etude House told me how to use it








This is what's on the box.
Left to right : Plastic that contains the glove and the plastic to cover your clothes - conditioner - the coloring liquid - the bottle that consists a little of water (i don't know what kind of water it is)

How to use it?
Pour the coloring liquid into the bottle, shake it, pump it and put it on your hair. Leave it for 30mins, rinse it and put the conditioner on.

This coloring hair are easy to use because it is like a shampoo. but if you are the first timer like me, you will a lil bit confused which one haven't been coloring and which one is enough.



this is how my hair look like after coloring it. I know it is still 90% black and only the top one look brownish. Well, It is because my hair too black and the color is difficult to be like it should be on my hair and it is also I put a lot in the top rather than the bottom, I think. But the bottom is entirely BLACK not even brown or orange even a bit.Finally, I dye it for the 2nd time but only put on the bottom.


This is how it looks under the sunlight after 2nd time dye it



Ps: sorry for my bareface which looks so undescribe-able! lol

Likes:

  • the chemical didn't smell strong like others
  • the texture of my hair didn't change after I dye it with this
  • Affordable! it is only cost IDR 88K on the store
  • The color itself looks good
Dislikes:
  • The liquid is not enough for my hair
  • The color didn't looks like with the picture on the packaging (but it is still a good color)
Disclaimer:
I purchased this by my own and this is my honest review



XOXO,

Vinsensia Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment