Pages

Monday 14 April 2014

Trip to Malaysia part 2

The 1st day In Malaysia, we visited Sungei Wang Mall, Plaza ( I didn’t know the mall name), Pavilion Mall and Petronas Twin Tower by walked from Sungei Wang because it is connected each others like in Mallaca. We used GPS to reach the Petronas Tower by walking through the skyway.



The 2nd day, we went to Genting Highlands by bus and then took a cable car. It was my 2nd time took the cable car and I loved it. It is the highest and farthest cable car I ever ride and it is cheap I think for the long distances like this. It costs RM 4.60 or 5 (didn’t remember exactly) per person. My mom and my aunt felt so terrified because it is so high and so far. But I really enjoyed it and even looked at the back, to down, and did selfie!



I can’t entered the Cassino because I still 20 and will be 21 this july. The worker prohibited me to enter when she saw me, I already did full make up and wore a skirt in the super cold weather at Genting, but I think I still look cute and didn’t look like 20 years old so I can't pass the security guard L I even argued and said I'm 21 this year but when she saw my passport she said it is on July not now. Hell, It’s only 4 months again and I will legally 21.

My beloved Mom


Back to Kuala Lumpur, we took a cab because there was none of bus to KL. The driver said because once, there was a bus accident that fall off the mountain and all the people died, so there was no bus again to KL from Genting. But there’re a bus from KL to Genting. Weird? Yes hahahha why they don’t stop the operation of the bus from KL also?

After arrived at my hotel, I spent time watching Cap Go Meh festival in China Town. It is so crowded and festive all day long but due the super sunny and hot weather plus my tired leg, I decided back to hotel to rest



The third day, we went to the airport early in the morning because there was a disaster happened in Indonesia so a lot of airport was closed. My aunt and uncle who returned to Yogyakarta can’t take the flight and also my cousin and her husband to Surabaya. I’ve checked that Soekarno Hatta Airport didn’t close but the airasia flight to Jakarta was closed so I was so fear if Mandala flight was canceled also. Fortunately my flight didn’t cancel. Thanks GOD, If yes I would be soooo suffer stayed in there because I didn’t like stay in Malaysia, I felt so bored and homesick even from the first day I was there (I never felt homesick when I was abroad like this).


No comments:

Post a Comment