Pages

Saturday 26 April 2014

Marina UV White extra SPF 15

Well, I'm back to posting about one of Indonesia Local Beauty Drugstore Product. For you guys who Indonesia fellows must so familiar with this brand because it is available in every mart and big super market.


At first I bought this not because I'm interest with it but I just found this in the body lotion section and think to bought it because I love the smell!

The scent are really great. I can't describe how the smell does but I'm sure most of people would like the smell. I think the great smell because it contains Yoghurt, maybe?

Okay, here is what is written on the back side of the bottle

'Marina UV White extra SPF 15 hand & body lotion make skin looks brighter with extra protection'


  • SPF 15 : UVB protection to help protect skin from exposure to sunrays
  • PA+ : UVA protection to help prevent skin from darkening process
  • Blowhitening complex : containing Yoghurt and Vitamin B3 that are rich in nutrients, working from within to help brightening skin tone to an even whiter looking skin
Enriched with Vitamin E as Antioxidant to help keep skin smooth. its fast absorbing & non sticky formula, is suitable for daily use.




Here is the lid look like



 As you can see the texture when I pour into my hands, it is a bit watery




After I blend it, It is not too sticky but not watery also


Actually after few months using this but not regularly because I'm too lazy (lol), I think this lotion is okay for me, not really great and it is not help to brighter my skin tone, maybe because I'm not use it regularly. I usually use this after bath to moisturize my skin. I'm not recommend you to use this as protection from the sunlight. It won't working for that. It is better to use sun block rather than a lotion.

Likes
  • It is so cheap only cost less than IDR 10k! 
  • Available in every mart even mini mart
  • The smell are great 
  • It is not too sticky but not watery also
  • Help to moisturize my skin

Dislikes
  • It didn't help to brighten my skin tone
  • Can't help to protect my skin from sunlight

Disclaimer: Not being paid or sponsored and this is my honest opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment