Pages

Thursday 6 February 2014

The Faceshop - Natural Sun AQ Body & Family Mild Sun Milk SPF 40 PA+++ Review

Here is my Second review

I bought this sunblock almost half a year ago and I use it till now every time I go out. At first I didn't plan to bought this when I went to the store at Lotte Shopping Avenue, but because of my friend who convinved me to bought it because this product are so good and plus I run out my old sunblock so I decided to buy it.

Here is the packaging






The bottle is made from plastic which is good because it's not easily to break and I prefer the plastic bottle than a tube like my old sunblock which is the tube look like The Skin Food Tomato SunCream tube.




The color is white and the smell is so good. I can't describe how the smell look like but I'm sure most of people would love the smell.




When I blend it to my hands,the texture is so soft and not creamy at all. It's watery and it's not sticky which is so good.

After I blend it all to my hands


After I used it for 4months, I feel my skin become lighter and it's really prevent my skin from sun burned. This sunblock can be apply to face also and sometimes I apply it to my face and it didn't make my face looks pale and white but look so natural like I didn't apply anything on to my face.

For the price I think it is not too affordable because it costs IDR 273.900 if you purchase it on store but if you purchase it on Online shop , It costs below IDR 200.000


Likes:
- The texture is watery and not sticky at all
- Makes my skin looks brighter after long term use
- Really effective prevent my skin from sunburn
- Smells so good

Dislikes:
- The lid is not pump so it's not too hyginie
- Not too affordable if purchase on store

Repurchased?
Maybe. If I haven't find another sunblock that better than this

See you on another post,

Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment