Pages

Friday 7 February 2014

New hair cut + hair problem

Hi everyone~!
I'm such a dilligent blogger nowadays because I posting a lot, right? Hahahaha

Yesterday, I went to Salon to get a new hair cut. Unfortunately, the hairstylist who always cut my hair has been resigned and the hairstylist who handle me is the one who always cut my mom's hair.
It's the first time I use him as my hairstylist and I super duper satisfy with his work! He styled my hair looks wavy and I love it. Even my sister compliment my hair. 

New hair cut


But, the hairstylist told me that my hair is in big trouble. The scallop are clogged off so badly and when he styled my hair with the hairdryer, there're super duper a lot of scallop that fallen on to the dress! I shocked when I saw it. He said my hair should be prevent from moist and humid and he ask whether I often sweating or not. YES! Absolutely Yes! I'm so easily get sweat and my hair is easily being drenched. He said that my hair type is oily so that's why my hair easily being drenched.

He asked me to change my shampoo and recommend me to use the shampoo which has soft and light ingredients.

So, I think from now on I should do hair care and treatment for my hair.

Is there any recommendation to treat my hair problem? ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment