Pages

Wednesday 5 February 2014

CNY 2014

Holla~! Happy Chinese New Year Everyone
Gong Xi Fa Cai

Every year, on the first day of CNY, I always at home and didn't go anywhere. And also there's no one came to my house. so sad, right? It's because my relatives have their own schedule to visit their's relatives which is not my relatives and we gathered on the 2nd day. so, I spent my first day of CNY with sleeping and nothing to do at my room.

This year I wore red asymetric dress which is look so feminine. Unfortunately I didn't take a picture of my outfit because my sis don't want to take a picture of me and I don't have tripod for my DSLR :'(

On the 2nd day, I went to my aunt's house as we always do every year and all of my relatives gather at there. Here is my outfit and my look on the 2nd day.

Please deny the background and my eyes on the 2nd pic :p






Floral Peplum Top : Gigashop
Beige Peplum Mini Skirt : Thrift
Nude Peep Toe Heels : Rosebud 
Cardigan : One of the tenant at Pluit Village (forget the shop's name)



Make up that I used:

SurPrise Essence Concealor - The Etude House
Foundation - (From my Dermatologist)
Buckwheat Loose Powder #23 Natural Beige - The Skin Food
Mizzu Black Eyeliner
Maybelline Mascara
Styling Eyeliner AD White - The Etude House
White Eyeshadow - Japan Drugstore Eyeshadow Pallete (Forget the brand)
Lovely Cookies Blusher 01 - The Etude House
BabyLips Lipbalm Orange - Maybelline


Here is my DIY nailart for CNY :)

Selfie on the 1st day CNY

Sisters


No comments:

Post a Comment