Pages

Thursday 29 May 2014

The Face Shop - Clean Face Spot Corrector

It's my very first clean face series that I have
I heard this one from my friend, she said she use this for years and it really effective although the process to reduce acne scars is slow.

ps: I took this photo from the faceshop web


So, when I went to store few months ago, I bought this one to try it. 

What's written on the front tube
"tea tree oil, Quick clear complex, this new and improved quick clear complex treats oily or problem skin more quickly and effectively" 

The product contain 15ml



As you can see on the packaging, the price is IDR 110.000
I'm pretty sure if you bought this on the online shop, it would be more cheaper!



The packaging itself made from plastic and the shape was tube. 
For me the tube packaging is great because it can prevent the liquid became so messy around the lid and keep the lid clean.

When I applied it onto the spot where the acnes was, on the day after, the acnes became better and the shape became more small than before. 
I didn't expect this spot corrector is so effective like this. Not only me but few my friends who used this product also said that this one is effective but the process was not fast like mine. Maybe because I used the dermatologist treatments and used this one in the same time, so it helped my acnes got better so fast.

Unfortunately, this product only contain 15ml as I said above so it will run out so quickly.

Likes:
-Work effectively
-not too pricey but also not cheap
- great packaging
-no need to apply much amount of the product to the acne spot

Dislikes:
-small amount of the product contained (only 15ml)

see you on another post,
XOXO
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment