Pages

Saturday 7 June 2014

Clean and Clear active clear speed clearing acne gel

As I said on my post before that The Face Shop clean acne spot corrector was discontinued so I choose this acne gel from clean and clear to replace it.


As you guys know clean and clear is a drugstore product line for people who has oily skin and acnes. And I heard a lot of compliments about this product line.

Based on what written on the front packaging, this acne gel reduces appearance of acne from 4 hours and salicylic acid formula works faster than cleansing alone.


this acne gel helps reduce appearance of acne fast. The fast acting micro-gel formula clears pimples from 4 hours. Helps reduce the appearance of redness - from 4hours, size - from 4 hours. Fast and clinically proven solution for acne prone skin, leaves skin noticeably clearer.



How to use it?
Same with the spot corrector from The Face Shop, just put this gel on the spot of pimples/ acne

I use this after I washed my face in the night and put this on and leave it until the morning. No need to rinse it or else (just in case, you ask)
The texture of the gel is same like the other gel, not too sticky


If you ask for the effectiveness, honestly I used this once and never use this again because I am too lazy (lol) but when I applied this on the acne that I had, the acne get better and even the acnes is clear from my face on the day after.

For the packaging itself, I think the box is quite big! on the other hand, the acne gel tube inside the box is small. but the tube is travel friendly because it small and it only contain 10g and smaller than The Face Shop spot corrector.

For the price, I think it's quite okay, not cheap but a lil bit pricey for this amount. But for me it's okay because it really work to reduce the acnes. 
Oh, this product also work on my sis not only me. I think this one not only for people who had oily skin but also normal skin because my sis had a dry-normal skin.

Likes:
- Really works on me
-Travel friendly (pro and cons)
- The price is okay if we compare with the effectiveness
- The packaging was great because I like tube packaging :)

Dislikes:
- Small amount, only consists 10g
- the box that quite big and not balance with the size of product inside

Repurchased?
Definitely yes!

Disclaimer:
I purchased this by myself and made this review based on my honest opinion. Not being paid or sponsored.

Thank you for reading! 
See you on another post,

XOXO,
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment