Pages

Monday 26 May 2014

Hair Milk HQ7

I found this one when I was shop in a supermarket in hair treatment section. This one caught my eyes because of the cute packaging which is colorful and there're the sample also at there.
This hair nutrients and protection has 4 variants with different packaging color, function and advantage and scent.
I don't remember exactly what's the function of each variants but the one I bought which is the orange one has the sweet orange scent, and have function to protects and keeps hair soft, smooth, healthy and strong.





It said, It contains 7 Active Ingredients ( Milk Extract, Honey Extract, Argan Oil, Zinc, UV Protection, Vitamin A, Vitamin B5) to protects and keeps hair soft, smooth, healthy and strong

How to use it?
Spray it onto your hair (after shampooing or dry hair). Comb your hair as usual, no need to rinse.



There's a hologram seal on the top of the packaging so don't buy it if the hologram seal is broken


well, in the packaging or in the bottle, you will see it said that this is for girls but it doesn't matter if we're not girls anymore and use this! I'm not a girls anymore but a young adult but I use this hehehe 


The bottle itself is quite small and travel friendly! It is only 50ml, so if you use this for daily use, for sure you will run out of this in a month or less, depend on how you using it.
For the price, it is so affordable. It only cost me IDR 25.000 if I'm not mistaken and you can purchase this in every big supermarket in Indonesia like Carrefour. In Giant, Hero or other mini mart, I'm not sure this one is available because I never check it :)

I rarely use it but my older sister who use this before me said this one is pretty good and her hair became more smooth and soft after use this for a month.

Likes:
- Cheap
- Easy to get (available in big super market in Indonesia)
- Travel friendly size
- Smell good
- Makes hair more smooth and soft after use it for a month and use it regularly

Dislikes:
- Small size so it will run out quicker

Repurchased?
Maybe if I haven't found the better one than this :)

Disclaimer:
This review is not sponsored or being paid

No comments:

Post a Comment