Pages

Saturday 17 May 2014

How to avoid breakout if we discontinue using dermatologist treatments

Well, I had a very very problematic breakout and acnes all over my face 2years ago
all of the acnes are red, big and itchy. Actually since I was a teenager, I'm not a girl who had flawless skin or far from acnes. I had acnes and pimples on my face but not much, just few.
When I was in the 2nd year as university students, my face became much worse and worst.

Here's the sneak peak of my face back then



Note: This is not my bareface. I already used my dermatologist cream and else for 2-3 days and I used foundation and loose powder that has good coverage for my skin.

As you can see the acnes and pimples were worse and after I used dermatologist for 6months, my pimples and acnes got so much better. But I still got the acnes and there're scars left.
And, my face got burned and the skin were clogs off. My face really looks like a crab! LOL
And I stopped using all of my dermatologist cream and other dermatologist products for 2 weeks because the skin clogs off a lot. Then, I used it again for a week and it turn back to clogs off again. So, I stop used it again for a month and only use my suncream from The Skin Food.

Fortunately, my skin became better and I start used my dermatologist cream again but not frequently. I only used the cleanser gel, cream and not using the liquid cream in the morning. And for the night treatment, I didn't use it anymore. I only put on my moisturizer after washed my face with Garnier Facial Foam PURE Active.

A month ago, my face turned back like that again. My face was red and clogs off. Then I stop used all of the dermatologist treatments until now. And fortunately, my face didn't break out!


This is my face look like after 4months stop using the night treatments


Here my tips to avoid breakout by stop using dermatologist treatments!
1. Try to used the dermatologist cream twice a week for a months. You must stop used it step by step, not totally stop using it because it will make your skin breakout
2.Use it twice a week
3. Only use it third times in two weeks
(after that, don't stop using it but try to stop it step by step and you can decided by yourself, want to use it once a week or etc)
4. Always washed your face with Facial Foam that suit your skin regularly twice a day 
5. Put moisturizer after you washed your face in the night


Note: I can't guarantee it will works on you guys because everyone has different types of skin but this one is work for me.
Oh FYI, when I used the dermatologist treatments for the first time until the last time I used it, I didn't used it frequently and regularly. Sometimes, I skip the night treatment! because I'm kinda a lazy person. LOL

I hope my tips will help you guys who wants to stop used dermatologist treatments but afraid your face will breakout

xoxo,
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment