Pages

Wednesday 21 May 2014

NYX mosaic powder

I bought this blush a few months ago but I rarely used this one because the shade is too pink. I've other blush which is The Etude House Lovely Cookie Blusher #1 and this one is perfect to create natural look. So, I use the Lovely Cookie Blusher more often than this Mosaic Blush.



I'm not say this one is not good but for me that always create girly look, this blush is more suitable to use when I go to party or other formal occasion.

The packaging is so light and it made from plastic. I should say the packaging is okay, remind the price is so cheap. But what I like from the packaging, although the price of this product is cheap and the packaging quality reflects the price, the color are great and didn't make this product looks cheap.

The NYX Mosaic Blush is sooooo affordable which is only cost me IDR 149.000 in store but if you purchase it on online shop, I'm sure it is less than IDR 100.000.

I choose the MPB06 Rosey, which is Pink Shade. What I love from this blush, it contains 5 different shades but all of it are pink. 


As you guys can see, The top horizontal one is the most soft pink colour, the top right one is the darker pink shades, the middle one is a bit orange (actually it is pink orange), the lower right one is the glitter pink shade and the lower one beside the glitter is the 2nd darker pink shade.

How to use it:
Just swirl it a bit, don't dip and press your blusher too much on to it and swirl it once lightly or your cheek gonna look like soooooo pink!

Likes:
- It is so affordable, only cost me IDR 149.000
- There are 5 shades in one blusher
- Easy to bring for travel because it is so light weight
- Perfect shade to use when I have formal occasion


Dislikes:
- It will be too pink if I dip and press my blusher too much onto this
- Can't create pink natural cheeks with this blusher

Repurchased?
Maybe but will purchase the different shades



Note: I use this blush in this picture but the sunlight makes my make up didn't look as it should be so my cheek didn't look pink as it should in this pic


Disclaimer:
I made this review based on my experience and not being paid.

See you on another post,

XOXO,
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment