Pages

Saturday 24 May 2014

Girly Natural Look

I know I'm not an expert beauty guru and truthfully, I still learn about makeup. As you can see, I never put False eyelashes on because I still not fluent to put it on.

So, here is my lil photoshoot that I taken on my own (selfie)







Actually the make up didn't show up as it should be because the direct sunlight made the make up looks faded.


Make up that I use:
- The Skin Food - Tomato Suncream SPF 36 PA++
- Dermatologist Foundation
- The Etude House - Surprise Essence Concealer #light
- The Skin Food - Buckwheat Loose Powder #23
- The Face Shop - Face It Designing Cake Eyebrow #01
- Unknown Brand Eyeshadow Pallete #Brown (for my eyebrow)
- Japanese Drugstore Eyeshadow Pallete #lightblue
- The Etude House - Light Purple Eyeshadow
- Mizzu Eyeliner #Black
-The Etude House - Styling Eyeliner AD #Black
- NYX Jumbo Eyepencil #Cottage Cheese
- NYX Mosaic Powder #Rosey
- The Skin Food - Vitatok Lipstick OR02

See you on another post,

XOXO,
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment