Pages

Sunday 9 February 2014

Hotel Seruni Puncak

I'm on university break for a month and my big family decided to spend a day for holiday on 3rd day of CNY at Hotel Seruni, Puncak, West Java.
Actually I didn't really feel excited to visit Puncak because I had been visit Puncak too often since I was a kid. But yaaaa, rather than I alone at home better I went to Puncak.

Mom and Aunt really want to visit Hotel Seruni because many of their's friends said that It is such a good hotel with an excellent scenery and facilities. So we don't need to go anywhere just spent the day in the Hotel. But when we arrived there, it was below my expectation. It was so so. Nothing special. and when we went there, It was rainy all day long so the fog are very thick and it's freaking cold at there.

There're a lot of facities at there such as
3 swimming pool with jacuzi at different type of hotel (ps: the hotel had 3 different type, seruni 1, seruni 2, and seruni 3. The newest one is the seruni 3)
Gymnastic (this one in Seruni 2)
Restaurant
Garden
Spa

Oh, almost forget to mention. At first we want to stayed at Amandari room at Seruni 3 but unfortunately it has already fulled so we decided to take the family room. We stayed at Seruni 2, Family room with living room. It cost 1.300.000 on weekdays. The furniture in Family Room not really good. It's quite old enough and for me, It's not a really really clean room but it's still okay. Not dirty also. It has 2 bathroom provided with hot water and there's 3 TV on each room (living room and the 2 bed room).

Ps: If you're not stayed in seruni 3 but stayed on Seruni 1 or 2, you can go to seruni 2 and seruni 3 to take a sight or to use the facities on seruni 2 or seruni 3. Feel free to use facilities in each type of seruni :)


Let's take a peeked of my vacation in Hotel Seruni, West Java

Gym in the morning



Random pic that I take from my balcony


Fountain water in front of Seruni 3 lobby

Scenery in the evening


Night views in front of the gymnastic

We also visited Cimory Riverside on our way home to had lunch and shopping! :)



What I bought from Chocomory! <3

See you in another post!

xoxo,

Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment