Pages

Friday 28 February 2014

Indonesia Fashion Week 2014 Part 1

Indonesia Fashion Week this year was held on 20-23 February 2014 with the theme "Local Movement" which is a campaign to love and proud with Indonesia and its local products. I went there on the last day, 23th February. Actually my friend, Mutya and I was planned to went there on 22th February but unfortunately at that day, there're a heavy rain all day long and caused flood everywhere in Jakarta so we postponed it to 24th.
It's actually my first time attend a big fashion event like this so I feel so excited.

Here're sneak peek of the events!








Unique display that I've found 

A set of shoes and purse with batik ornament! what a great and awesome combination! <3
Gorgeous shoes from Ivan Gunawan's booth!
Fashion is not just for woman but also for men! <3





Can I not fallin in love with this glamour dress? 



I think this one is inspired by odete from Swanlake


Here is my outfit to IFW




I know my mini dress is super shorttttt but it is because I'm tall and I have a log leg and yes, I am too skinny! :( 

Outfit:
Mini dress - bought in China
Peep toe ankle strap heels - Charles & Keith
Shoulder Bag - Rosebud



with my fav beauty blogger, cominica


Bonus:
My friend, Mutya 's outfit



Her outfit really suitable with the theme, etnic! 

No comments:

Post a Comment