Pages

Monday 28 April 2014

Absolute Feminine Hygiene

I think most of girls and women are confused and always ask, 'should we use feminine wash or not?' 'is it safe to use or not?'

Well, I'm being like that also. But I also think that take care of our intimate hygiene by using body wash are not really effective. So that's why we need feminine wash.

At first my mom didn't allow me to use any feminine wash but then I bought it and use it because I think it is needed. I'm not using it regularly everyday but I use it twice or third times a week. It is not good also if you use it everyday, I think.

There some feminine wash that are exists in every mart and my option fall into the Absolute Feminine Hygiene. Why? I also don't know hahaha


What it say on the packaging:

Absolute feminine hygiene is formulated with Biolacto Active, pH level of feminine area (pH 3.5) hence helps to prevent itchiness & unpleasant odor. The Chamomile Extract helps to prevent slight iritation & give freshness on the feminine area




How to use it?
Shake well before use and pour a small amount onto palm, add water & lather it. Apply to your feminine area, leave it for a few seconds, then rinse thoroughly with water.


there is a stiker hologram to seal the box, so don't bought the one without hologram seal on top of the box


No comments:

Post a Comment