Pages

Saturday 12 April 2014

Pop Up Market 2014 "SHIBUYA"

Hello fellas~!
Yesterday I got an vip invitation to attend Pop Up Market 2014 on the first day. It was held in Kuningan City, Jakarta.



This event was held on the 3rd and 4th floor. the 3rd floor contains a lot of fashion tenant and I think mostly are local brand, even my fave local brand, Cloth Inc was there! :)
The 4th floor consists music stage and food stall like puyo, milky way and others. If you guys want to visit there, it still open for public on Saturday (which is today) and tomorrow

Here a lil sneak peak of the tenants










Actually there's a replica hachiko statue in there but unfortunately it was crowded and I can't take a picture at there

And as usual, I did a lil photoshoot of my outfit









See you guys on another post!

xoxo,
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment