Pages

Saturday 2 August 2014

Bach, Beethoven and Brahms concert

Finally I had a chance to attend a classical music concert on last 19th July.
My love towards classical music grew since I was in the third year of Junior High School which means eight years ago

I never though that I can attend classical music concert because no one around me love classical music except my sis

so, here is the sneak peak of the concert
*note : I cant take a video or pic when the played the pieces because all of the audience are prohibited to do it





Well, I didn't dress up fashionably or prettily at that time it's all because of the gloomy weather
I didn't ride a car and I rode a motorcycle so that's the reason why I dress up casual like this
but yes, I put an effort on my make up. unfortunately it faded away because of the heat of wore a helmet :''(

See you guys on other post!

XOXO
ELLEN

No comments:

Post a Comment