Pages

Wednesday 20 August 2014

Summer holiday day 3 - End

Well, on the third day I went to Kintamani

But first, lemme take a photo before headed out



I went to see Mount Batur and Batur Lake
I spent about 4hours to reach there (yes, I lost my way to there) and it's not recommend place to visit at all.

First, It's too far
second, you only enjoy the scenery on the way there or in restaurant
but if you reach the lake, you will see nothing pretty and nothing at there
There's even no people on the lake except the locals who live there


On my way home, we stopped on Gianjar


My face is kinda awful. I felt asleep and just woke up for few seconds then take this photo

so that's the wrap of the third day


For day 4, I went to Sindu Beach, Sanur Beach and other beach near there.
I didn't went to Uluwatu Temple and Sangeh because afraid of the monkeys! The monkeys are too scary
I also didn't visit bedugul because I already spent almost a day on my way to Kintamani in day 3
so we were too tired to visit Bedugul which is also need 3 hours to arrived there




In Sanur Beach I found a beautiful matrimony place for christian
It called The Diamond




After from all of the beach I mentioned before,
we headed to Dream Land again! lol
this time we went there on the evening because we want to see the sunset
People said sunset in Dreamland is the most beautiful one







On last day, I visited Kuta Beach on the evening to see the sunset
 























After went to Kuta Beach, I went to had dinner and headed to airport right away


Bye Bali, The Island of God

XOXO,
ELLEN

No comments:

Post a Comment