Pages

Tuesday 19 August 2014

Summer Holiday Day 2

Hey lovelies!
After I post my summer holiday on the first day, so now I'll share about the second day :)

I woke up early in the morning and had breakfast in the hotel.
Then, I went to Dreamland Uluwatu Beach

I would say it is a really beautiful beach to visit. 
The sand is really white and soft, the water is also clear white.
If you live in Indonesia you should know why I adore this beach so much esp the water and the sand (lol)



My sunglasses was taken by my sis so I ended up use my mom's

In Dreamland, you will see a lot of people do surf rather than in other beach because the wave is kinda big.
I should admit Dream land is the beach that I most like in Bali

After played around 3 hours in Dreamland, I went to had lunch at Thailand Restaurant.

Ayam Pandan!
It taste good but unfortunately the portion is too small


Tomyum! Nomnomnom 

Then we headed to Green Bowl Beach
To arrived there, we need to go down about 300 stairs and we need to climb down a super scary stairs that hardly to climb down because it's too steep.



I need the help of my mom and my dad to go down there because I have acrophobia
so, I don't recommended to you who have acrophobia to go down there without any help.


It such a beautiful beach with the cliff around

After we went here, we headed to Padang-padang beach
Too bad I didn;t take any pics at there because it was too way crowded. It was pretty hard to move around at there. there was a lot of stalls and a tons of people

Last, we headed to Pandawa Beach.
It's really pretty with its sculpture on the cliff.
They had a really huge cliff with the pandawa's sculpture

And Again I think I really need to deep bow to my readers because I didn't take any pics of the cliff I talk about


pls don't mind my super messy face and hair ><

See you on the other post
XOXO
ELLEN

No comments:

Post a Comment