Pages

Sunday 17 August 2014

Summer holiday

Heyho it's summer holiday!
I've spent few days of my holidays with my family and went to Bali, The Island of God!
It's my very first time went to Bali.
I've never had a domestic trip hence I've ever trip to abroad

I had a flight early in the morning and I only had 30mins of sleep so please forgive my super tired face!

Its my Airport Fashion Outfit.
Simple yet warm outfit


No matter how tired I am, Selfie is a must thing to do! XD

The first day after I arrived, I just drop to hotel and put my luggage (haven't the time for check in yet), then went around without any destination.
we went to Denpasar just for see sight-ing and then finally decided to go to Tanah Lot!



I should say it such a beautiful place although the heat is no joke (its all bcos I went there in the noon not evening)
I heard many people said that Tanah Lot is not a beautiful place to visit nowadays but I am not agree with them
It such a good and beautiful place for me
ps: well every person had different opinion and perspective though :)

Unfortunately I can go where a lot of people went like in photo above because I wore a long jeans and a flat shoe so I didn't want to take a risk to got my jeans and flat shoe wet to go there.
I know it's kind of wrong clothes to wore but I have no choice, I can't grab any shorts or skorts on my luggage because I haven't check in to the hotel yet.

After that we headed to hotel to checked in, rest for few mins and go to had dinner
we had dinner in the shop right in front of our hotel, Nasi pedas!



I didn't recommend to had this whenever you in Bali. Why?
First, if you can handle spicy food this absolutely not your choice
Second, It's kinda pricey. It cost IDR 25-30k for this kind of meal
Third, not really tasty

Holaaa~! see what I found few blocks from my hotel

It's ALTA MODA! for you guys who followed any kind of fashion week or fashion show must familiar with ALTA MODA. such as Tony Ward Alta Moda Roma A/W 2013-2014

Unfortunately I didn't have a chance to go inside.
Well after had dinner we took a walk and decided to went to Legian but it turned out it too far so I only walked half way (about 30mins) and headed back to hotel lol

See you on another post
XOXO
Ellen

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great holiday so far. I love Alta Moda, I always find awesome fabrics there!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just seeing from the outside I already fall in love with the fabric. I hope I stopped by and entered the shop! :(
      Thanks for stopping by on my blog :)

      Delete