Pages

Thursday 31 July 2014

Casual Pink Outfit

I know there's a lot beauty blogger out there than one hundred times more better than I am in writing even in the product reviews. But the first reason why I write a blog is I want to improve my english writing.
I don't know what I supposed to write either than about beauty or fashion because I really like it.
Despite of it, I really love to write and I even had a dream to become an author or magazine editor.

So, I hope whoever you are who view my blog post, I hope you can bear with my silly and uncompleted beauty reviews and other post.
And also I want to say THANK YOU for views my post even though you didn't post any comments on my post :)

Now, I want to update about fashion!

Here is what I wore when I go out in the sunny summer day!







See you on another post

XOXO
ELLEN

No comments:

Post a Comment