Pages

Wednesday 2 July 2014

Arm candy from Lafleur

As we know arm candy is kinda popular nowadays in Instagram and I can't let myself not fall in love with this candy arm from la fleur shop


Actually pink is not my fave color but since pink color is suitable on my skin, so I ask them to make the one with pink color for me.
As u can see, the arm candy is simple yet girly also.
It will looks good if I use this along with girly or bright color outfit.



I used this arm candy a lot when I went to campus or just went to mall.

You can custom and ask lafleur shop to make one for you. They provide arm candy with affordable price and different types of the stones.
You can ask anything or order the arm candy in their instagram @la_fleurshop

See you on other post,
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment