Pages

Monday 10 November 2014

Tony Moly - Cat Chu Wink Tony Tint #1 Red Apple

Hello fellas,
It's been a month I hadn't post anything on my blog because of my super busy daily activities (internship and thesis).

So today I'm back with a new make up review!
It is Tony Moly - Cat Chu Wink Tony Tint #1 Red Apple

Well, truthfully I bought this months ago and I never had any red lipstick, lip tint or any lip products before this one.


This lip tint comes with a cute packaging! 
As you can see, it has cute cat figure on the top of the lid.
The packaging is made from plastic not glass but it isn't cheap plastic material.

This liptint has perfume smell so if you sensitive with fragrance smell, I don't recommend this to you guys.


As usual, the Korean products didn't come with english explaination about the ingredients or anything  on the back of packaging
(note : except The Etude House)

The packaging itself is light weight and travel size friendly! so it is easy to take this on your purse.

For me, this lip tint is hard to apply because the liquid is really like a water and its hard to blend.
I tried several times to create the gradient lip with this liptint but it turn out not really great.
ps: maybe I apply it wrongly
Unfortunately, the color itself easy to faded away after you eat or drink something.

Likes:

- Light weight
- Affordable (less than IDR 70k on online store)
- available in Indonesia
- Travel size friendly
- cute packaging

Dislikes:

- Not provide english translation
- fragrance smell
- easy to faded away
- hard to blend

Repurchased? 
No

Rate : 3/5

Disclaimer:
I made this review with my honest opinion. not being paid or sponsored


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ps: I have a Carousell Account and I sell some of my new and preloved stuff there
so, if you feel interested, you can follow my carousell id : vinsensia.elena

Thank you.

XOXO,
ELLEN


No comments:

Post a Comment