Pages

Saturday 22 November 2014

Sugar Pot Green Tea Review

I'm pretty sure most of Indonesian People know this product.
Yes, It is Sugar Pot!



This product is booming on Instagram for a year, I think?
And I owned this for half a year but havent use the chocolate one.

This product help us to remove unwanted hair by sugaring (it is like waxing). This product is made from natural ingredients without any chemical so it is safe to use for normal skin or sensitive skin.

I use to wax my leg with this product and I would like to say this is really easy to use and effective.
But when I try to use this for my armpit, it not really effective (maybe I use this wrong! :p)
For the smell, I really like it because It smell like honey with green tea (for the green tea flavour)
and the chocolate one really smell like chocolate.



When you want to use this, just put it in a jar or basket with warm water.
 Open the lid and make sure there's no water fall into this product. The measurement of the water is 3/4 of the packaging.
Then after it warm and the liquid is not really sticky anymore but like a real honey, take this out from the basket with the warm water.


When you purchased this product, you will get the spatula (2pcs) , 10pcs of fabric material , and Instruction Manual.
(note: the pic above is my own spatula not from the sugarpot and the below one is)

How to use this?
Spread a lil bit of powder onto your skin ( I often skip this step)
Apply this with the spatula to the spot where you want the hair to be remove,
not too much but also not too little, just enough, then just spread it evenly.
Then put the material onto it and press few times.
Then just pull it quickly with the opposite direction of the hair growth.
Yes, Quickly! Don't to be afraid of the pain because it is no pain at all.
But if you pull it softly, it will hurt.


ps: I already used 1/3 of this so it look like this much :D

For the price, it cost me about IDR 80.000 If I don't wrong remember it. The original one (honey) is cheaper IDR 5.000 than the Green tea, Strawberry and Chocolate.

Likes:
- Easy to purchased from the instagram @sugarpotwax
- Affordable
- Easy to use and Effective
- Smells really nice

Dislikes:
- The spatula is wood-made
- Expired date is a year which is  too soon because I don't use this too often

Repurchased?
YES!

Rate:
4.5 / 5



Disclaimer:
I made this review based on my honest opinion, not being sponsored or paid




No comments:

Post a Comment