Pages

Sunday 14 December 2014

Dueba Lucia Lens Review

Holla~! Happy December, peeps!
This is my fav month of the year. I think most of people like this month too hehehe

So, today I'll review about Dueba Lucia Lens!
Truthfully I never use circle lens before although I really wanted to use it 
since I was in Junior High, but I scare because I think it really hard to put it on and take it off.

But now I tried to use it and holla! I can use it although still not expert and 
spent a lot of time to put it and take it off.


So, here is the packaging look like. It came with a box like this
as you can see the exp is 1 year after you opened it


As you can see above, this lens is made from Korea with Diameter 14.5 mm 
which is normal size and  the water contain is 38% which is also normal.
Well, actually the more percent water contain, it will better so your eyes will not dry and iritation.
But since it's normal so I think it doesn't matter


Yes, I bought the black color because I want to make my eyes look bigger and look like a doll!
And because I'm not quite sure the minus and cylinder of my eyes 
so I bought the normal one which is no minus.


The back of box written all the caution



Check the sticker when you purchased it. Return it to the store if the sticker is already opened.
Well, FYI I bought this on Qoo10 and it only cost me 40k! So cheap right?


This is how the packaging of lens look like
Each of this contain 1 lens


It also comes with the lens case and as you can see, I already put my lens there

I use this lens rarely. I only use this when I go out to mall and yes, I still not comfortable and feel that something into my eyes but I love use this lens because it didn't make my eyes dry or irritation.

And here is my look after put the lens. TA-DA!




Can you tell the different?



The left eyes, I dont use lens but I use on the right one.
See the different? :D

See you on other post!
XOXO,
Ellen

2 comments:

  1. Jadi belo gitu ya matanya. Kebenaran aku sipit banget -_-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by in this blog!
      Yup, mataku sih jadi agak gede setelah pake lens karena memang size lensnya sama mataku lebih besar size lensnya dan kebetulan warna lens nya hitam, jadinya makin besar deh mataku kliatannya :)

      Delete