Pages

Saturday 4 October 2014

The Etude House - Oh My Line AD Eyeliner Review

I want to introduce to you guys my fav eyeliner so far...
It is The Etude House - Oh My Line AD!


I use this for years and already run out 4 bottle of this
Most of my friends also like this eyeliner because it is very easy to use and not pricey at all.
It only cost 148k on store and less than 50k in online shop.
So if you want to save your money to buy this eyeliner, I recommend you to buy from online shop but the trusted one! :)


This eyeliner come with 3 color : Black, Grey and Brown. 
But I always use the grey one instead of black
This eyeliner last for 4 months when I use it every day. 
The packaging is made from plastic so it is light weight and no worry if you drop it accidentally.


I have an oily skin type so my eyelid is also oily. 
I never apply eye primer for daily make up although I use eyeliner. 
So, this eyeliner is crack when it is dry. The texture of this eyeliner is liquid and it is a bit glittery


As you can see from the pic above, the tip is a bit flat and I should admit it is super easy to use.
 if you want to learn to use eyeliner, I recommend you to choose this eyeliner. 
why? because liquid eyeliner is the hardest one to apply. 
if you already can use liquid eyeliner, no doubt you can use other type eyeliner.
And this eyeliner has a flat brush tip so it super easy to use.

Likes:
- has a flat brush tip so easy to use
- light weight
- cheap
- last longer on my oily eyelid than other eyeliner I use

Dislikes:
- quite pricey if bought on store

See you on other post,

XOXO,
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment