Pages

Saturday 28 July 2012

New things in July

Yaaaayy~ It's almost the last day of July..
I'll post what I bought in this month.. It's not a lot, just few ^^

New Cosmetics from etude house ^^

from left to right:
1. Dear my blooming lips talk no #5
2. Drawing show creamy liner no #1
3. Collagen moistful facial mist
4. Oh M'eye Line ( gray )

I purchased about 1.2 million rupiah to buy etude house's cosmetic but I got 50% discount for pink membership on my birthday month so it's only cost 600 thousands rupiah ^^ I'm not only buy this stuff, but there're blush on, facial mist and dear my blooming lipstalk no #2 also but they're my sis' and my friend's not mine.
So, I just post the one that mine. I'm not only got a 50% discount from etude house but I also got some gift. and here is the gift


from left to right :
1. Shinee box
2. Skin malgeum sample set
3. Ac clinic sample set ( the green cap bottle )
4. Shinee memo




I didn;t purchase this HK clothes.. my auntie gave me this.. the material are so nice and good ^^

Green satin blouse with lace

Nail polish from Face Shop #RD301

No comments:

Post a Comment