Pages

Thursday 26 July 2012

My birthday

Hi, everyone..

Last week on July 18 was my 19th birthday..
My friends in campus gave me a surprise.. they pretend to forget my birthday till noon and when I ate my lunch, they suddenly came and brought a cake while singing "happy birthday"
I touched.. but I already knew that they pretend to forget my birthday and will give me a surprise because they made some mistakes that made me notice it but I pretend to be innocent because I really appreciate what they do for me.

This is the cheese cake from maquiz that they bought for me





The taste of this cheese cake was really nice. usually the taste of cheese cake not really good if you compare with chocolate cake, but this one is really good.

Me ( the b'day girl ) with the cake

with Graciany

with bella



with ester
with angel

with chika
with  lidya
Gift from them :)

The dress that they gave me was really pretty.. I love it so much :)



I also got other gift from my high school bestie and my sister

Jewelery box from my bestie, Yanni
cute puppies doll from Yanni, also

HK travel bag from sis

No comments:

Post a Comment