Pages

Saturday 12 May 2012

the sweetest besties

Sorry for late updating this blog, it's because I don't have much spare time because of my college's activities..
Recently , I had mid term and it haven't finish yet but fortunately I got sick and can't attend my mid test for a week.
I got chicken pox when I'm 19-years-old !! Oh I know, some of you will be shock, I got chicken pox in my age as young adult. But it's real.

Okay, according to the title, the sweetest besties , I'll tell you the story .

One of my friend in college , Jeffry, send me a blackberry messenger today.
He says "get well soon" to me and asking "what kind of disease that chickenpox?"
I just feel weird. How can a person didn't know what is chickenpox, but then I explain to him.
Then suddenly he says "your friends are missing you"
I smile and type message to him "how do you know it?"
He says "they're always say your name every day in class and you know their display picture in their bbm is using your initial"
You know what? when I read it, I feel so speechless and surprised !!



I check my recent updates and I see it !! You can imagine how I feel when they are doing such a touching thing to me. then I type message to my friend, Jeffry, "Oh My! I've see their picture before you told me but I didn't realize that they make a initial of my name"
He says "You feel touching, right?"
Me "Of course!" then I say thank you to him for telling me this.

the picture of E initial


I never thought my besties can be so sweet like this. They always make a crazy and funny things so I've never think they gonna make this. 

Love you my besties ♥
( Ester, Jessica, Graciany, Bella, Angelin, Lidya )

2 comments:

  1. give thanks to God because He give some good friends to you :)

    ReplyDelete