Pages

Sunday 13 May 2012

The last day of stations of the cross in 2011

The last day of stations of the cross is always in the same day with Good friday.
I celebrate the last day of stations of the cross with my friend, Julie and Santy.
we celebrate it in the church in the morning. The last day of stations of the cross in my church is different with the first day or the following day of stations of the cross, in my church , there's a mini drama theatre to celebrate the last day of it.

I saw the drama and I almost scream because I can't watch a violance in front of my eyes.
eventhough it's just a drama and they use the fake whip to hit the person who act as Jesus Christ but the sound when they hid him was so scary and their acting are so great also so it made me to see the drama seriously.
Some of my friends also act in this drama. My friends, Ceceria and Athalia acted as maid and my friend, Andriyanto acted as Barabas and he also sang Ave Maria in the middle of the drama *of course after he finish his role as Barabas ^^

Here is the photo with my friend who acted as maid

Julie , Ellen and Ceceria

No comments:

Post a Comment