Pages

Sunday 1 April 2012

Palm sunday

Happy Palm sunday , everyone :)
sorry for not update anything for a long time, it's because of my internet problem .

today I start my new day and my new life... do you know what?
Today, I get sacrament of baptism after studying for about a year !! I feel so excited today..
finally I can be a catholic for officially..
although I spent about 4 hours at church without having breakfast, I feel so excited and enthusiastic ..
I gonna share few of my photos after having sacrament of baptism but sorry my appearance looks so bad because I easy to get sweaty and I get sweaty a lot at that time..





Katarina Devi and me
Me and daddy



  

Vinsensia Elena ( me ) and Katarina devi *before the sacrament of baptism*


with Ci Gisela Suzzane




No comments:

Post a Comment